Protect your self with a Brake Service
It‘s obvious that your brakes need servicing if your car doesn't stop as fast as it used to.. However there are less noticeable warning signs that you should be aware of to keep you safe when travelling on the road.
If you notice the following warning signs - it's time to have your brakes checked.
- Your brake pedal feels hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal seems low
- During braking your vehicle loses grip
- Your car pulls to the left or right while braking
- You feel a stutter in your steering wheel when stopping
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If your vehicle displays any of these signs, contact us at Orient Street Motors as soon as possible.
Brakes are the number one most important part of your safety; overlooking their service and testing means you are risking your life. Your brakes systems should be examined at every service and by an expert mechanic with the right qualifications.
At Orient Street Motors we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with every car service that we perform, and advise you if we feel there are any immediate concerns, and offer the correct repairs or service. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Orient Street Motors today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!