Auto ElectricalDo you find that it's always you need it most - that your car refuses to start ? Like when you're running late for work, or to pick up the kids ?
Maybe it's time you had the paid some attention to your car's auto-electrics ? Your Auto-electrical system includes: -
- The Battery – when you turn the key your battery supplies the power that turns the engine over to start it.
- The Alternator – this part of the car recharges the battery using the power from the engine while you are driving along. If your alternator has a problem your battery will go dead.
- The Starter motor – uses power from the battery to start the engine.
- The Solenoid – it delivers power from the battery to the starter motor.
- Voltage Regulator – maintains the proper voltage level in the system
- Fuse Panel – contains fuses for each electrical component in the car.
- Connectors and Wires – connects everything together and to the fuse box.